Blackheath Halls is a performing arts venue which regularly puts on comedy, classical, rock/pop, folk/world and literary events. If you would like to hold your concert/performance here, please read on for further information.
We have two available venues here at Blackheath to suit different needs and capacities.
Hire fees include:
- Duty Manager for duration of hire period
- Duty Technician for duration of hire period
- Statutory Front of House stewarding for three-hour concert (excluding Programme Sellers and Cloakroom Attendants)
- Basic audience chair set-up
- Use of Blackheath Halls' orchestral chairs and music stands (if required)
- Use of basic in-house public address system for speech and playback (if required)
- Parking for instrument delivery
- Limited parking (three spaces) for hirer by prior arrangement
- Artists' Dressing Rooms for the duration of hire period (three for Great Hall; one for Recital Room)
- Bar Manager and staff to open the Café Bar one hour before performance, during the interval (if applicable) and until thirty minutes following performance, subject to confirmation of event capacity
All hire and services rates are increased by 75% on Bank Holiday weekends.
Rates are negotiable for block bookings.
Registered charities, voluntary and educational organisations may apply be eligible for reduced rates.
Download our full information sheet for hiring Blackheath Halls for your concert/performance.
Download our additional Technical and Staffing fees for your concert/performance.
Please note that subject to the terms of our licensing agreement, we are unable to hire the Halls out for an event which contains religious content.