With some of the best acoustics in Britain and its fine example of late Victorian public architecture, Blackheath Halls is an ideal location for TV, film, radio and CD recordings.
An example of the Great Hall in all its splendour, as it played host to the enigmatic pianist James Rhodes as he performed Rachmaninov's Prelude in C Sharp Minor. Directed by Nick Walters for Siren Productions / Channel 4.
- Duty Manager for duration of hire period
- Duty Technician for duration of hire period
- Use of Blackheath Halls' orchestral chairs and music stands
- Use of basic in-house public address system for speech and playback
- Use of car park (space is limited to three parking spaces)
- Artists' Dressing Rooms for the of hire period (three for Great Hall, one for Recital Room)
- Café Bar selling drinks and snacks (depending on numbers)
All hire and services rates are increased by 50% on Bank Holiday weekends
Rates are negotiable for block bookings
Please note that access outside the times of 7.00 am to 11.00 pm is by special permission only
Download our full information sheet about hiring Blackheath Halls for your recording/filming.