How long is the event?
- Individual event running times are available on the website event listing page. Alternatively, please contact the box office on 020 8463 0100.
How do I book?
- We ask all customers to book their tickets in advance either online at www.blackheathhalls.com or by phone on 020 8463 0100 (Mon – Fri 10am-5pm). Tickets are not available on the door at this time.
Will I receive a physical ticket?
- You will not receive a physical printed ticket, and you won’t need to collect one when you arrive at the Halls. Instead, you will receive a print at home ticket to your email address. (N.B. this may go to your junk folder depending on your security settings.)
- Please either print out your print at home tickets or have displayed on your mobile device to present to the Front of House staff at the door.
Will I be able to choose my seat?
- You will be allocated the best available seats. We are selling all our events with reserved seating taking into account social distancing measures. There will be at least 1m between each group forwards, backwards and sideways.
- You can purchase up to 6 tickets per transaction. If you are purchasing more than one ticket you should ensure you are attending only with someone in your household or social bubble as you will be seated together.
- If you have specific access requirements, please contact the box office by phone on 020 8463 0100 (Mon – Fri 10.00 – 17.00) so that we can allocate you an appropriate seat.
Will I need to wear a face mask?
- Yes. All staff and customers must wear a face mask covering their mouths and noses when within the building except for individuals who are exempt
What other safety measures will be in place for my visit?
- All staff and customers must sanitise their hands at the sanitiser station on entering the building and are advised to wash hands regularly whilst in the building.
- Temperature checks are in operation.
- All visitors will be required to check in to the NHS test and trace app on arrival. Please have the app ready on arrival.
- There is a one way system in place around the building and visitors are asked to respect social distancing guidelines when queuing for toilets or to enter the building.
- Staggered arrival time slots will be in operation where possible to minimise any requirements to pass other customers and encourage social distancing. The further the back you are sitting, the earlier you will be asked to arrive. Order confirmation emails, and pre-concert emails will contain this information.
- Seat arm rests are cleaned before and after each event, and regular cleans will be carried out on toilets and high volume surfaces such as door handles.
What happens if I arrive late?
- Some of our performances may be recorded and your seats may be difficult to access without needing to pass other customers. If you arrive after the performance has started, we cannot guarantee that you will be admitted to the auditorium.
What facilities are available at Blackheath Halls?
- Toilets are open, and cleaned regularly. Access to toilets is limited to one person at a time, with socially distanced queues.
- There will be no cloakroom facilities. We ask that customers bring only small bags which can remain with you at all times.
Where can I park?
- The nearest car park is behind Blackheath Station. This is 5 minutes’ walk from Blackheath Halls. A map and further direction can be found here.
- Customers with mobility issues are advised to contact the box office on 020 8463 0100 to discuss parking arrangements.
What happens if I am ill?
- If you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms – a temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or above, a new persistent cough, a loss of sense of smell or taste – please remain at home along with members of your household and isolate according to Public Health guidelines. Please inform the box office at [email protected] if you are unable to attend the event.
- Temperature checks of all who enter the building will be in operation.
What should I do if I develop symptoms of COVID-19 within 7 days of attending an event?
- Please follow the latest Government Guidance.
Data protection/track and trace measures
What happens if I am not able to attend in person?
- Some of our performances and activities are available online, so please do check individual event listings for information on this.
Enjoy Virtual Performances
- We are going to continue sharing suggestions for online listening and viewing from some of our favourite musicians and performers, so please do keep an eye on our social media platforms for updates.
Please Support Us
We would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to you all for your ongoing support. We have received some lovely messages as well as some very generous donations to date and both this support and positivity mean so much to us during these difficult times.
Blackheath Halls usually runs over 800 performances, workshops and activities every year without any core funding. We are very dependent on ticket sales, bar income and income from hiring the building, therefore navigating the Covid-19 crisis is enormously challenging for us.
We are running some online activities and occasional live events where social distancing is possible, but we are nowhere near back to our normal capacity, and we remain incredibly grateful for your support. If you are in a position to make a donation, you will be making a huge difference.
We can claim Gift Aid on your donation (where applicable) making you gift go even further. You can text 10BLACKHEATH to 70085 to donate £10 or visit our Donate Now page. If you require further information, or would like to specify how your donation should be used, please contact Development Officer, Emily Perry on [email protected]. Thank You.